Rankings of the Programs
- 1st – MSc Cross-Cultural Marketing And Negotiation, Caen
- 5th – MSc International Events Management, Paris
- 16th – MSc Supply Chain Management, Le Havre
- 18th – MSc International Logistics And Port Management, Le Havre
- Caen- Only two hours from Paris, the Caen Campus is located in the northern Higher Education and Research hub, which hosts some 14,000 students.
- Paris- With an exceptional location in the 16th District, the Paris Campus offers an innovative and stimulating working environment in the heart of France’s economic and cultural capital.
- Le Havre- Located in Normandy’s largest city and only two hours from Paris, the School’s historic campus in Le Havre is at the heart of a maritime metropolis, with cutting-edge modern architecture and an ideal blend of countryside and coastal living.
- Trains students and professionals to take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow: make decisions and act under uncertain circumstances within companies and organizations.
- Is engaged in an extended territory (Ireland – England – Normandy – Paris Seine) and in local and international development projects,
- Produces knowledge thanks to its Faculty’s research in-tune with professional business practices,
- Applies evolving pedagogy by combining digital techniques, teamwork, and humanities,
- Supports students throughout their professional lives in their search for employment owing to its wide network of companies and alumni, while respecting people, territories, and cultures.