|Established in 1592, Trinty College Dublin, the University of Dublin’s historic campus is situated in the heart of Dublin city center. Trinity’s 47-acre campus of cobbled squares, historic buildings, and green playing fields houses extensive state-of-the-art modern facilities including the Sports Centre, Science Gallery, Nanoscience research center, Long Room Hub, and the Biomedical Sciences Institute.
Situated in the heart of Dublin’s city center, at the center of the country’s transport hub, in a beautiful campus which contains a wonderful mix of modern and historic facilities, including the country’s largest research library
- Ireland’s leading university and Ranked 108th in the QS world rankings (QS World Ranking, 2020)
- 1st in Europe for producing entrepreneurs for the 5th year in a row (Pitchbook Universities Report 2020)
- Ireland’s most innovative university (Reuters Most Innovative European Universities, 2019)
- Trinity Business School is ranked in the top 1% of Business Schools worldwide. International Reputation for Research and Teaching Excellence
- Trinity delivers world-class education and employers worldwide hold Trinity graduates in high esteem
- Trinity has students and staff from more than 120 different nationalities on campus, making it a truly diverse and international campus Student support
- Trinity has an abundance of support services for our students, including the Graduates students union, student counseling service, TCD health service, and our postgraduate advisory service.
|POPULAR COURSES OFFERED BY TCD FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 INTAKE
- BSc Science
- BSc Engineering with Management
- BSc Engineering
- BSc Electronic engineering
- BSc Computer Science
- BBS Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies)
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Laws (LL.M.)
- MSc Computer Science (Major available in)
- Data Science
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Future Networked Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- MSc Engineering (Major Available in)
- (Sustainable Energy
- Geotechnical / Transport)
Entry RequirementPG : Mininum 60-69% in Bachelors; IELTS 6.5; TOFELibt 90; PTE 63
UG: Minimum 80% IN 12th; IELTS 6.5; TOFEL ibt 90; PTE 63
We represent all top-ranked institutions in Ireland. We are India’s leading overseas education consultants in Delhi.
Our services are free for students.
Contact us for Admission, Scholarship, Education Loan & Visa services for Free.